Coconut oil has many used from food to personal care products. This grade is refined, bleached and de-odourized(also known as RBD Grade). We also stock Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oils, which smell heavenly, like fresh coconut.
Common uses include;
- Soap-making – In combination with other vegetable oils and glycerine
- Dry skin relief – Can be applied neat to relieve dry skin
- Personal care cleansers – Moisturizing agent for hand wash, shower gel
- Skincare – Moisturizer for creams, lotions and balms
- Hair care – Conditioning agent, moisturizer, humectant
- Biodiesel – Can be used to power cars, trucks, generators
- Natural herbicide – Can be modified to produce a weed killer
- Detergent material – Many types of detergents can be made from coconut oil
- Engine lubricant
- Transformer oil
- Make Up remover – Melt coconut oil, apply a small amount to a pad, wipe off
- Natural deodorant – With baking soda, arrowroot, cornstarch & essential oils
- Massage oil – Melt and rub!
- Seasoning cookware – Melt and apply to cast iron cookware prior to use
Avoid direct eye contact.