Beeswax Pure white – 1kg
Premium quality beeswax. Bleached, filtered and refined!
Beeswax has many uses from food to personal care products. Common uses include:
- By Bees: Used by Bees in making honeycomb foundation
- Cheese: Coating Beeswax is used for cheese coating
- Fruits: For preventing water loss, it is used as glazing agent for some fruits
- Chewing Gum: Beeswax is a common ingredient for chewing gum
- Lip Care: Beeswax is used in Lip balms and lip gloss
- Skin Care: It is used in skin creams and moisturizers
- Eye Makeup: Beeswax is also used in eye shadows and eye liner
- Hair Care: It is used in hair pomades & moustache wax to make hair look shiny
- Candle: It is used in making candles, especially Easter candles
- Bone Wax: For surgical purposes it is used in bone wax to control bleeding
- Polishes: It is used in shoe polishes and furniture polishes
Beeswax is flammable. So while dealing with candles or any other product made with Beeswax some care and protection is required if sources of ignition are present.
8 in stock (backorders allowed)